FB250 Inmarsat Fleet Broadband Maritime Terminal with 19" Rack Mount BDU
Intellian FB250 is a maritime terminal designed for Inmarsat’s L-band network ELERA, which enables simultaneous voice and data connectivity up to 284 Kbps. It has been engineered as the perfect companion to the Intellian GX100NX and GX60NX Global Xpress terminals, which together deliver Fleet Xpress.
Simultaneous voice and data - Various applications such as e-mails, SMS, and calls are available by supporting simultaneous voice and data. FB250 also supports 505 emergency calls.
Easy to install and simple configuration - Simple and quick installation via AptusLX, an intuitive web-based platform to manage and control the antenna system. The FB250 comes with a three-year global warranty.
Complete FX solution - Fleet Xpress combines the high data speeds of Global Xpress (Ka-band) with the proven reliability of FleetBroadband (L-band network ELERA) to offer unrivaled speed, continuous connectivity, and guaranteed performance for true global mobility. The FB250 combined with Intellian’s GX100NX or GX60NX is the ideal FX solution.
All-in-one solution - The FB250 offers a variety of features such as analog voice lines, a built-in firewall for data security, four LAN ports with PoE, a 3G/LTE WAN port to connect an external cellular modem, and soft PABX. These technical capabilities and GMDSS readiness of the FB250, make it ideal for vessel operations, safety, and crew welfare services.
- Small and lightweight terminal
- Built-in Inmarsat BRM module
- Efficient two-axis helix terminal
- Unlimited azimuth range
- Single cable installation
- Ethernet over coax
- DC Input - 10.8 - 30 VDC
- Power (Max) - 120W
- RX Frequency - 1518.0 MHz - 1559.0 MHz
- TX Frequency - 1626.5 MHz - 1675.0 MHz
- Antenna Connectors - TNC female (ADU) – TNC female (BDU)
- Wi-Fi - 802.11 b/g
- ADU Dimensions - 291.1 x 294.5 mm / 11.5" x 11.6"
- ADU Weight - 4.9 kg / 10.8 lb
- BDU Dimensions - 280 x 190 x 41 mm / 11.0″ x 7.5″x 1.45″ 3
- BDU Weight - 1.2 kg / 2.6 lb
Quick Guide (pdf)