B619 20° Tilt Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 8-Pin
Minimize Your Drag
The B619 model have been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Their large sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding up to 206M (700'). These nearly flush units minimize drag as only 5mm (2/10") of the housing extends outside of the hull. The bronze B619 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for moreaccurate depth readings.
- Cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Depth only or Depth and temperature
- Fixed 20° tilted versions for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Optional temperature sensor
- Bronze housing
- Boat Size: Up to 9M (30')
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 8
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 3.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759971731
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)