NMEA 2000 Female Terminator
Ancor's NMEA 2000 Approved Terminators allow for proper termination of an NMEA 2000 network. The yellow couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor tees, creating a simplified, color coded network installation. One male and one female terminator is required for each NMEA 2000 network.
- Color coded for easy installation and component identification
- NMEA 2000 Approved, 100 percent universal and compatible with other manufacturers' products
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Connection Gender: Female
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 5"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 091887982305