Precision Contour HD Chart - South Carolina
Precision Contour HD maps combine data from professional lake surveys, C-MAP Genesis Social Maps and traditional lake maps to deliver the most detailed statewide fishing maps.
Meticulously surveyed to 1-foot increments in shallow-draft boats by C-MAP's survey crew with innovative Genesis technology, C-MAP Precision Contour HD maps include the shallow backwaters and distant creek arms uncharted by other map providers.
Featuring highly-detailed 1-foot contours, high-resolution satellite imagery and C-MAP’s one-of a-kind Custom Depth Shading, Precision Contour HD maps offer comprehensive coverage that includes key fish-holding bottom structure like humps, holes, reefs, shoals, drains, ditches, ledges and breaklines.
The following lakes were mapped by C-MAP’s fleet of hydrographic surveyors for the South Carolina chart card.
- Marion (Santee Cooper)
- Moultrie (Santee Cooper)
- J Strom Thurmond (Clarks Hill)
The following waterbodies included in the South Carolina chart card feature high-definition, 1- foot-contour maps. These charts are sourced from C-MAP Genesis Social Map, governmental agencies and other cartography providers.
- Fishburne Pond 1
- Fishburne Pond 2
- Payne Branch
- Survey-quality contour data - 1-foot contour coverage, visible even at wide zoom levels
- Custom depth shading – choose colors for specific depth ranges to highlight fishholding depths and/or hazard zones
- Points of Interest - includes traditional navigation information, C-MAP Navigation data, plus Fishing HotSpots waypoints and lakes-specific fishing tips and techniques
- High-resolution satellite imagery – used to locate man-made structure like boat docks. Available views include water and land, water only and land only.
- Preset depth shading palettes, including safety shading
- Includes fishing regulations, records and ID photos
- Compatible with most Lowrance®, Simrad® and B & G® chartplotters
- Free 1-year subscription to C-MAP Genesis Edge custom mapping service